I realized the other day that I hadn't pulled pictures from our camera since the end of March. Which meant that I'd forgotten to write about our April Birthday Boy. I guess we'll have to turn back the clock a bit...
Anthony turned nine in the beginning of April and somehow managed to drag his party out for most of the week. Our workers were with us on the actual day, so we had an ice cream cake and opened a few presents. He wanted to have some friends from school over as well, so on Friday he brought three of his buddies home with him and we had a small party then too.
The ice cream cake was delicious!
One of his more unusual presents. Mr Collection was delighted to have a set of shelves and drawers to fill with rocks and other treasures.
Andrea had a couple of activities planned for the boys on Friday, but they spent most of their time on the trampoline or chasing each other around the yard in some kind of imaginary superhero world.
The potential for Massive Disaster goes up exponentially when you add one four-year-old boy named Paxton into the mix of four nine-year-olds with paint brushes.
Supper was simple - hamburgers and hot dogs from the grill and some fruit - then we got a fire going to roast marshmallows. Yum!
1 comment:
Sure do enjoy your pictures and posts ~ thanks! :)
Post a Comment