Andrea snapped a couple of pictures the other day while they were outside enjoying some pleasant end-of-summer weather. Paxton worked and worked at getting the garbage cans brought back up to the house. Great job Paxton!
Anya took a walk with her two buddies, Mouse the cat and Lady the neighbor dog.
Yesterday we played in the leaves. This is the first fall that we've had a place with a substantial number of trees and I'm afraid that we're going to be buried in them. I may have to take a lesson from Cliff and rig up a leaf-sled to get them all to the compost pile. Or, maybe the wind will blow them all away... Paxton and Anya enjoy flattening out a little pile that we made in the front yard.
2 comments:
Just the sweetest!
Im so happy I got to meet those 2 kiddos!! Thanks for coming to Kalispell so I could!
Post a Comment