Thursday, April 14, 2011

Commuting Stinks

After a couple months of making the three-hour drive down to Decatur once a week to work with my new group there, I can definitely say that commuting stinks. I've been able to work from my old office here a couple of days a week, so it could be worse I guess. I'll be glad to be done with it anyway. The guys at the rental car place know me by name.

This week was particularly bad. I had to go down to Decatur on Sunday night, stayed Monday and came home Tuesday. Then a small group of us drove to Ann Arbor, MI, on Wednesday to meet with a supplier there and drove back today. Tomorrow morning I've got to drive down to Bloomington for a meeting with another group and a different supplier before I can come back and drop the car off, a week older and 1250 miles wiser. Ugh.

No comments: