Although a part of me won't breath easy until all the papers are signed and the moving van is parked outside the door, we are getting closer and closer to closing on our new house and I'm starting to believe that it might really happen after all. The past two months have contained a year's worth of activity, including finishing up projects on our current house and getting it on the market, searching for and making an offer on a house in Aurora, and juggling Realtors, attorneys, inspectors, banks, insurance agents, and miscellaneous other people who get involved with moving Pandemonium from here to there. Last week was particularly agonizing with inspection reports hitting us in the gut on Monday and appraisals on Tuesday, followed by an interested couple and an offer on Thursday. We're not sure quite yet where the debris will settle, but it's starting to look like there is indeed a light at the end of the tunnel. Oh, and I'm trying to transition from my old job to my new, which basically means that I'm doing both. Can I breathe yet?
Anyway, here's a picture of the house that we're in the process of buying. Simple, but with a decent layout inside, enough bedrooms, and a great big back yard. Kids, go outside and play for a couple of months while mommy and daddy take a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment