Monday, October 19, 2009

A Girl!!

Today we took the much-anticipated trip to the Wondrous Sonogram Machine and found out that little chaos maker number four is sugar and spice and everything nice. That's right, we're having a girl! We're all delighted. The boys are excited to think of having a little sister (except Paxton, he's clueless), Andrea can hardly believe it, and I get butterflies in my belly every time I think of a girl version of my three little monkeys adding to the Pandemonium.

I guess we'll find out how pink and pigtails mix with mud and blood.

5 comments:

tjp said...

Checking because I thought the magical 20 weeks was close...That is AWESOME!!!!!! : ) Good luck on the sugar and spice and everything nice.....ummm...sometimes that doesn't work out. But it's fun to experience boy (you have LOTS of practice) and girl (now you get your chance).
Congratulations--can't stop smiling for you! : )

Lani said...

So awesome!!! Congratulations. What fun.

heather said...

that ia awesome! Girls are THE best!!

heather, again said...

oh and dont get your hopes up too much:) some girls have a LOT of mud and blood in their life, i think it all depends on the kid. we have a perfect little ladylike princess and then we a have a bruiser girl that could put any boy to shame, so could be fun to see what you get! im Soooooo happy for you!!

Alison said...

WOW! Randy and I are grinning form ear to ear! What happy news!!! Thanks for sharing with us.