Sunday, September 30, 2007

Georgia Bound

Well, I'm sitting at the airport waiting for my flight to Georgia and thought I'd send out a quick note. I'll be in Lagrange, just south of Atlanta, for work all week. I've never been in the Peach State before and am excited to see somewhere new.





While I was packing last night I took a look at the weather forecast for Lagrange for the week. Sunny, warm, lows in the 50's, not bad. Current conditions; fair, 83 degrees, 100% humidity. What? I think that was a glitch. I hope that was a glitch. Anyway, I'll try to keep you posted, I'm sure I can find some strangeness along the way.





(The lady sitting next to me has a phone that quacks!)





Yesterday Andrea and Leanne had a yard sale and sold all of our good stuff. No, really most of it was junk, but they did sell a lot of it! Andrea has a bee in her bonnet and is emptying our bedroom in preparation for a makeover. (The bedroom, not her) She wants new paint, and new lights, and new shelves, and new dressers, and a sitting area with new chairs. She wants the bed in a new place and the computer downstairs. Her husband is on his way to Georgia for the week. I timed that pretty well, huh?

2 comments:

Alison said...

Go For It Andrea!!!! But, don't move the bed by yourself! I'll come and help you!....I wish.... Have a great week in Georgia Rob!

amydee said...

I've got a bee in mine too, and bad timing on the hubby's part. It just may be an epidemic.